Scholarship application will be available in early 2017.
SMASH is offering a limited number of scholarships to support participation by students and graduates holding academic post-doctorate positions. You must present a poster at SMASH to qualify. To apply, answer "yes" to the scholarship question when submitting your poster on-line. Your abstract (limit to 1 full page) should describes the work you wish to present.
- Awards for this year will be $1,000.00 (USD) for intercontinental travel and $500.00 (USD) for all other travel
- Applicants must be either a full time student or hold a post-doctorate position in an academic institution
- Applicants must present a poster at the conference and be the main author
- Applicants must submit a detailed abstract (at least 1 full page) of the work to be presented
- Failure to present the work submitted with this application or failure to attend your poster during the Poster Session will result in forfeiture of the scholarship
- Awards will be given out shortly after the conference, no awards will be distributed prior to the conference
- Awards will be made directly to the applicants, not to any other person or institution